Thursday, March 4, 2010 @ 10:55 PM
You know, somedays, I just don't feel like living anymore. I just want to sit back, and just get swallowed by the darkness. I don't want to do anymore exams. Why is it that you studied so much less than me, yet you scored way higher than me. Why do you keep bothering me? Why can't you just leave me be. Oh how I want to block out the world and live in the silence. To be alone. I yearn to be alone, but I don't like it. Maybe if I had an iPod with loads of awesome songs that would update itself with the newest songs and would never run out of battery. If only.Hey dears(: I just realized I haven't posted here for so long. Hahaha. Okay. 3O's awesome man(: CTs just ended and the only subject I failed so far is chinese. Sigh. Life can be so depressing somedays. Oh well. Tomorrow there's GB man(: My favorite. Hahaha. Can't wait for worship. Which reminds me, I have to print my chords.
Oh now I'm learning the bass and it looks so awesome man. LAVA RED. Don't really like red but it looks so cool. Hahaha. I may be going for Lambert's concert with Dhivs.
Thanks dear for your notebook(: I love it. Hahahaha. Love you(:
I have the awesomest sister-in-law. Bet you don't know who she is(:
Hahaha. I miss everything from the past. If only.
I just want to feel your love. I just want love. To feel accepted, to feel like I belong somewhere. To feel wanted by others, to feel that warmth spread through your body. That wonderful sensation, of just knowing that somewhere out there, someone understands you, your feelings, your thoughts, your actions, your life. That feeling of secureness and assurance. That is all I wish for for that special day. That I would be able to feel your love, forever. Whenever I feel discouraged, that I would just feel this love. Hoping that the feeling would never run away, that I would never ever forget this just indescribable feeling of inner joy.
Heart for the World – Jestyn Koh
Verse 1:
Take my hand, and help me stand,
For my eyes cannot see.
Make me be the person I meant to be.
For I know of the One,
Who knows my name and calls me His friend.
He is the way, the truth and the life..
Chorus:
Open my eyes so that I may see,
The ones who need You, to be loved by me.
Give me the heart to reach beyond my reach,
Oh Lord, I wanna be Your heart for the world.
Verse 2:
I once was lost, but now am found.
Been given a second chance,
To see this world the way You do.
No more of judging eyes,
But a heart filled with grace and compassion.
To feel the pulse of Your unfailing love.
Bridge:
How deep, how wide, how strong, Your love is
How deep, how wide, how strong, Your love is
How deep, how wide, how strong, Your love is
One grain of sand , one single spark
Can turn the tide and light up the dark
One simple dream, One gentle word
One act of love, to change the world.