Wednesday, March 4, 2009 @ 8:39 PM
I'm sick of crying, sick of trying. I may be smiling but I'm dying. I really don't know what to say. Its one of those times you want to die but you can't. I really can't be so irresponsible and take my own life. Doing so would create more burdens for people. Too many commitments, too many thoughts, too many questions. Help. One word says a lot. To go or not to go? To do or not to do it? Its a tough choice...Self defense was fine today. Miss Chong was my partner cause I was late. Drill was okay. I think we need to add more time for the going into the contingent from the 'GB' but other than that, its fine. And we got our lanyard+pocket crest today. Yayes. Hahas. 10 more days to drill comm. I really don't feel like updating.