Saturday, November 29, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
I really don't want to be in 2D...hmms. I shall weigh the pros and cons.
PROS- Yue, Charmaine and Sharyn are there
- Sharyn takes normal chinese
- Smart Class?Okay I don't want to be in a smart class.
CONS- I really shouldn't be in this class
- Everyone there is super smart
- Out of 33 people, 27 take higher chinese, 6 take normal chinese and 1 is exempted
- I'll probably have the lowest score in this class
- I'm in this class by mistake
Is there anymore I should say?
The pros really outweigh the cons.
Well tomorrows the carwash. I hope I have fun :D
Lord, help me
You put me in this class for a reason
And I have absolutly no idea what it is
Help me get through next year
With my studies and friends
Thank you LORDedit/ I'm gonna fail out of sec 2 //edit/