Saturday, November 15, 2008 @ 9:14 PM
Heys again!
Today we had the
Spray War at Chartwell Park. Its a church thing. Yepps. I used to live opposite the park but we moved to Balmoral cause my bro wanted to go to ACS. And its closer to MG (: Okays. Went to Church to meet Clara. Then we walked down to the gardens to eat lunch at Macs. Then we went back to church to wait for Edith. Oh and there was a wedding going on. Then we called Edith and found out that she was going to the park on her own. Hahas. Then we decided to go back to the gardens before we went to the park. Met Xiaorong, Eugene and some of the others while walking down. Russ and his friends were following us but they went back to church to do something. So when left 7-eleven Russ & Co had caught up and was at the bus stop.
At the Bus StopMark: You know you can take that bus up to the park
Us: We're walking up
Them: (Something like calling us crazy)
(Cue Laughter)
Okay. Walked up the hill to the park. Walkwalkwalk. Then we finally reacheed the park. Yayes. Okays. Then 5-10 minutes after we got to the park Russ & Co arrived. Okays. Next we played around. The boys were fooling with the swings and excercise equipment. We just sat there and watched. Yepps. Kays. Then the rest came...by bus. I guess me and Clara were the only ones that walked up. Hahas. Okays. Then sat on a bench to wait for Edith and Yu Ting.
Clara: You have mosqutio bites on your leg
Me: (looks) Okay...so?
-5 minutes later-
Clara: My leg is itchy
Hahas. Clara didn't even get bitten. So in the end we told everyone that I had mosqutio bites but wasn't itchy and that Clara didn't have any bites but she was itchy. Hahas.
Then Tony was like: So if one of you gets bitten then the other will feel itchy.
Hahas. Tony's wierd. Like the other time when he saw my class pictures. Hahas. I won't write it here. You can try to find out from me. Hahas.
Okays. Then they started to put army paint on everyone. But they couldn't put any on me cause I said I was going out for dinner. Which is true. I was going to my Grandma's house. Hahas.
Okay. I don't feel like writing much now. Bickering in the background. I'll write more soon. Just remind me.