e photographer

Esther Mak! Stirmak(;
Has two guitars called Max and Taylor that practically live in school.
Now I have BRUCE, my awesome new guitar.
MGsian! 1.5 2.1 3.2 4.4 5.3 6.1 / 1O 2D! 3O(;
GB 1st coy SWALLOWETTE! Primary ctg 0'7, Contingent Ina and Contingent BABA (: CORPORAL
Trinity Methodist Church YOUTHMIN!
Remember this date - 14/03/1995 Website Counter
Free Counter


e big picture

I Love:
-God
-Guitars
-GB
-And other stuff



a thousand words


ShoutMix chat widget



listen to the story


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




moving on

OneOhh'08
2D'09
GB 1st Coy
GB 1st Coy Sec 1s'08
Sparked Movement
TMC YM

Abigail KHOO
Abigail KOH
Abigail LIM
Abigail NG
Alexia KOH
Amanda TEO
Amanda MAK
Amadea NG
Angelica ONG
Bernice HO
Caroline TENG
Chantal LIU
Charmaine LEONG
Cheryl LEE
Christabel YONG
Christie CHONG
Christelle GUILLON
Constance NEO
Dahlia YAUWAN
Delia TEO
Dhivya T
Esther LEE
Esther LEE (LJ)
Geraldine TAN
Gillian PECK
Gracia KHOO
Letitia TAN
Janelle SOH
Jestyn KOH
Jia Ling LU
Jingyun NG
Kezia TAN
Kimberly NG
Kimberly TAN
Kristy CHANG
Melody YU
Natalie LIM
Natalie TAN
Samantha TAN
Sara SIM
Sau Yee TSOI
Siyan LIN
Siyue LIN
Stacey TENG
Rachel TANG
Rachel YAP
Tiffany SOH
Vivien GOH

TAG TO BE LINKED

rolls of film

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010


credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


Friday, August 15, 2008 @ 7:53 AM

Okays...I have a lot of catching up to do here...lets start

LAST FRIDAY

NDC
The celebrations were great! Sau and Angie's classes had wonderful skits. So interesting. I wonder what's gonna happen to our flag...

Fulleton Lunch
8 courses of food is seriously too much to eat. I had to sit next to the teachers. Teachers are quite interesting. We had Miss Yap(Form/Math), Mrs Ong(Co-Form/ History), Mrs Lau(Chem/Physics)and Mr Seow (SS). Not really sure why he was invited. Mrs Choo was supposed to go to but she had some debate thing. Stayed for 6 courses only ate 5. Hahas. The crabs were interesting. They make you were this bib thing with a crab on it. Kim and I didn't wear it. At the table, Mr Seow was talking to Claudia, Mrs Ong talking history to Christie's mom and Miss Yap and Mrs Lau talking either to Kim and I or each other. Teachers are very interesting to talk to.

GB worship bonding cum traning session
This was seriously awsome. Learning new stuff to use to praise and worship GOD. Problem is that I can't do whatever it was. Damping, walkdowns(she didn't teach), Slapping. Yepps. Missed the games due to lunch. Miss Ng made the One Ohh people judge the posters. Had great fun jamming with the rest.

THIS WEDESDAY

GB
GB was seriously fun :D We gave Mrs Koh her present. It costs $12 altogether, don't tell her
Hahas.
There was a polynesian(?) team there to perform. They were seriously cool. The lady was laughing and the guys were half serious half relaxed. I liked his hair.
Drill was AWSOME(as usual). RE-taught Rachel tunka-lanka(slow march). Clara picks up really fast.

I'm doing worship next week and practice is today. Such hard chords...The one thing thats on my mind is trust in God and he will help me. Yepps. I believe that.
Oh and E-Learning is boring. Hahas.


Lord I offer my Life - Don Moen

Verse 1

All that I am, all that I have
I lay them down before You, o Lord
All my regrets, all my acclaim
the joy and the pain I'm making them Yours


Chorus

Lord, I offer my life to You
Everything I've been through
Use it for Your glory
Lord, I offer my days to You
Lifting my praise to You as a pleasing sacrifice
Lord, I offer You my life.


Verse 2

Things in the past, things yet unseen
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true
All of my hopes, all of my plans
My heart and my hand are lifted to You






Who am I - Casting Crowns

Verse 1

Who am I? That the lord of all the Earth,
Would care to know my name, would care to feel my hurt,
Who am I? That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way, of my ever wondering heart,
Not because of who I am, but because of what You’ve done,
Not because of what I’ve done, but because of who You are


Chorus

I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind
Still you hear me when I’m calling, Lord, you catch me when I’m falling
And You’ve told me who I am, I am Yours


Verse 2

Who am I? That the eyes that see my sin,
Would look on me with love, and watch me rise again
Who am I? That the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain, and calm the storm in me
Not because of who I am, but because of what You’ve done
Not because of what I’ve done, but because of who You are