Saturday, August 30, 2008 @ 9:15 AM
Hellos again (:
Hahas
Okays updates :D
SundayYM was fun (: Helped Clara with math (volume of prisms). Hahas. Forgot to bring my phone so I took my mom's. Hahas. Youth camp is from 4-7 December. I hope it dosen't clash with flag day...OHWELLS. I have such
WONDERFUL YMMS. Hahas.
Monday Chapel was great as usual. Nothing that interesting. Hahas
TuesdayWorship practice. Had to replace someone...Kelly? Anyways, second time in a row (: Worship practice was awsome. We were jamming after Ms Ng left. Hahas. Didn't bring my phone to school so I used Esther Lee's. Thanks Esther.
WedesdayGB (: GB was
AWSOME. Its our last session so we made worship absolutly
FANTASTIC. Everyone was in the mood. Hahas. It was
AWSOME.
The Band this week:
I usually fail to thank these people for making worship awsome so here it is...
Singers:
Chirstelle
Si Yue
Cara
Musicians:
Esther Lee
Julianne
(me)
Powerpoint:
Mel
Yes Mel I know it was seriously last minute...hahas. Now all we need is Esther Toh to join in and we would have Esthers to the power of 3! Hahas.
ThursdayErm...found out marks...hahas.
Chem: A1
Life Sciences: A1
Math: A1
Home Econs: A1
and heres what I'll think I'll get...
History: D7
Geog: D7
Lit: A2
English: B4
Chinese: B4
Not very high...hahas.
Okays so the class backed out of the skit thing last minute. The skit was awsome guys but why? Esther and Ina are probably very stressed by our class-noise level, quarrels, fights, etc.
FridayTEACHERS DAY CELEBRATIONS
Seated right at the back so we coulden't really hear or see much...hahas. What was he doing there? Anyways, Christabel dressed up as a newspapercardboard robot but the judges jest skipped her. It was awsome kays? We used chinese and english newspaper(: Did it in the morning. Hahas. Nat can dance...well. Hahas. Thanks to all the teachers that have helped me through my 6+ years in MG (:
Also found out the class blog is going to be deleted. Reasons on the class blog...if its still there. Ahwells, fate had it. World War three on the tagboard...
Oh and someone vandalised the class. Like someone poured gesso on Claudia's Chair and the floor there. Yepps. And what was my math file doing under Fum's desk...
Changed(Changing) Skin
(:
Hope you like it...