Tuesday, July 22, 2008 @ 9:32 PM
TAKEN FROM NAT'S BLOGQUIZ TIME
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
When I'm Gone - The Click 5
(you can decide that when im not around?!)
2. How would you describe yourself?
Date Line (I Am Gone) - Yellowcard
(uhhh...)
3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
I'm Held By Your Love - [Sean Goh] New Creation Church
(That makes sense...kinda)
4. How do you feel today?
I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
(Stupid iTunes...unless you are THAT person I'll love you as a Brother/Sister)
5. What is your life's purpose?
Misery - Good Charlotte
(my life purpose is to be sad??)
6. What is your motto?
Glory To The King - Hillsong
(YAYE hahas Jesus rocks)
7. What do your friends think of you?
Somebody To Love - Nelly Furtado
(I'm someone to love?)
8. What do you think of your parents?
Trust Me - The Fray
(yesyes...PARENTS PLEASE TRUST ME. Its hard to be tied down all the time)
9. What do you think about very often?
Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna
(So I think that music shouldn't stop? Awsome? Hahas)
10. What is 2 + 2?
The Heart Of Worship - Matt Redman
(GREAT (: hahas. Worship GOD with all your heart)
11.What do you think of your best friend?
The Carpal Tunnel Of Love - Fall Out Boy
(What in the world????)
12.What do you think of the person you like?
Perfect World - Simple Plan
(UHHHH...hahas)
13. What is your life story?
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
(WHAT??? Its more like monday morning or sunday night)
14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Something Else - Good Charlotte
(AHHHH...I don't want to be what I want to be?)
15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Stickwitu - The Pussycat Dolls
(I stick with the person?)
16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
Filpside - Simple Plan
(Okay?!)
17.What will they play at your funeral?
In God's Hands
(Thats GREAT :D)
18.What is your hobby/interest?
The Takedown - Yellowcard
(I like to takedown my bro [fighting])
19. What is your biggest fear?
Mary Jane - Simple Plan
(Who is Mary Jane?)
20.What is your biggest secret?
You Are Near - Hillsong
(YEA. You are near)
21.What do you think of your friends?
Happy Day - Tim Huges
(HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY)
22.What song would you play during your first kiss?
Maginicent - Hillsong
(Cool.)
I'm bored...hahas
Hahas
http://freerice.com/
For each correct defination, 20 grains of rice go to the needy.
Dr Smith asks his patient,
"Which do you want first, the good news or the bad news?"
The patient replies, "Give me the good news."
Dr Smith says, "You are about to have a disease named after you."
If you have seen my msn name, it says 'BLOODBATH AT ONE OHH'
Why?
National Day Decorations
Red hands
Tub of very dilute red paint which looks like blood
HAHAS
Red paint in drops on the floor
HAHAS
We cleaned it already
Hahas
Dragged Kim Ng to get her hand printed during handbells break
Hahas
Ina wanted to give Gillian a hug...WITH HER SUPER RED HANDS
Hahas
Oh and we "threatened" her with red paint.
So funnnn
:D
yaye :D
TAG MEEEEEEEEEEE