Esther Mak! Stirmak(; Has two guitars called Max and Taylor that practically live in school. Now I have BRUCE, my awesome new guitar. MGsian! 1.5 2.1 3.2 4.4 5.3 6.1 / 1O 2D! 3O(; GB 1st coy SWALLOWETTE! Primary ctg 0'7, Contingent Ina and Contingent BABA (: CORPORAL Trinity Methodist Church YOUTHMIN! Remember this date - 14/03/1995
Free Counter
GB was funnn Hahas Badgeworks was okay. Had to memorise Psalms 121. Hahas. After memorising we were so bored. Then we sung "1 million bottles of beer on the wall". Coulden't get pass 999994. Hahas. Then they were playing "Chop chilli chop". Really retarded but fun. Hahas. Then Mrs Pandian was like "Why do you think we should pray for ourselves last?". I tried to whisper what I thought to Christelle but I guess I 'whispered' to loudly. Hahas. Everyone who heard started laughing. "Save the best for lasy" HAHAS That was so retarded.
Swimming PE on Thursday. Mr Ng was desperetly trying to make us do whatever he was doing properly. Everytime he demo-ed his butt was facing us. Hahas. Immediately after piano I fell asleep. I guess it was exhausting. Hahas. Esther Lee was more tired than me though. 12 hours. Hahas.
I seriously need to think of what to post before I post. Hahas...
Psalms 121 - A song of accents
I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip- He who watches over you will not slumber.
Indeed he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD watches over you- he is the shade at your right hand;
The sun would not harm you by day, nor the moon at night.
The LORD will keep you from all harm, he will watch over your life.
The LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forever more.