e photographer

Esther Mak! Stirmak(;
Has two guitars called Max and Taylor that practically live in school.
Now I have BRUCE, my awesome new guitar.
MGsian! 1.5 2.1 3.2 4.4 5.3 6.1 / 1O 2D! 3O(;
GB 1st coy SWALLOWETTE! Primary ctg 0'7, Contingent Ina and Contingent BABA (: CORPORAL
Trinity Methodist Church YOUTHMIN!
Remember this date - 14/03/1995 Website Counter
Free Counter


e big picture

I Love:
-God
-Guitars
-GB
-And other stuff



a thousand words


ShoutMix chat widget



listen to the story


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




moving on

OneOhh'08
2D'09
GB 1st Coy
GB 1st Coy Sec 1s'08
Sparked Movement
TMC YM

Abigail KHOO
Abigail KOH
Abigail LIM
Abigail NG
Alexia KOH
Amanda TEO
Amanda MAK
Amadea NG
Angelica ONG
Bernice HO
Caroline TENG
Chantal LIU
Charmaine LEONG
Cheryl LEE
Christabel YONG
Christie CHONG
Christelle GUILLON
Constance NEO
Dahlia YAUWAN
Delia TEO
Dhivya T
Esther LEE
Esther LEE (LJ)
Geraldine TAN
Gillian PECK
Gracia KHOO
Letitia TAN
Janelle SOH
Jestyn KOH
Jia Ling LU
Jingyun NG
Kezia TAN
Kimberly NG
Kimberly TAN
Kristy CHANG
Melody YU
Natalie LIM
Natalie TAN
Samantha TAN
Sara SIM
Sau Yee TSOI
Siyan LIN
Siyue LIN
Stacey TENG
Rachel TANG
Rachel YAP
Tiffany SOH
Vivien GOH

TAG TO BE LINKED

rolls of film

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010


credits

designer DancingSheep
resources x x x


Friday, June 20, 2008 @ 8:42 PM

I just realized I want to change my blog skin again. Hahas. This skin is not that nice anyways. I decided to do the quiz on Rachel's blog. Hahas. My iTunes makes my com lagg when I open it...hahas. ITS TAKING SO LONG TO OPENNNN ): Ohhh. It laggs ):

1. Hello, who are you?
My hope-Hillsong
(I'm my hope? Doesn't make any sense to me...)

2. What do other people think of you?
Stuck in the middle-Mika
(uhh...what?)

3. What do you want to do in life?
Shout to the Lord-Matt Redman
(This makes sense (: PRAISE GOD (: YEA!)

4. What do you and your friends do for fun?
Psalms 91-New Creation Church
(Read Psalms? hahas)

5. Where do you spend most of your time?
Paper Walls- Yellowcard
(uhh...)

6. How is your love life?
You never let go- Matt Redman
(I haven't let go yet? I don't have one. hahas)

7. What is your relationship with your family like?
At the Cross-Hillsong
(Well I feel like that sometimes...)

8. What do boys think of you?
Flipside- The Click Five
(Flippish?)

9. What do you love to do?
Sing of your great love- Hillsong
(Sing to GOD! i can't sing high notes though...)

10. What should you do to help yourself?
Facedown- Matt Redman
(i get it...kinda,)

11. What is your most important priority in life?
I Got All This Ringing In My Ear- Fall Out Boy
(Can't hear a thing about life...)

12. What song will they play at your wedding?
Sastified- New Creation Church
(I must feel quite happy)

13. What song will they play at your funeral?
Cry Out to Jesus-Third Day
(Okay. I get this one)

14. How do you want to be remembered?
Hot Stuff (I want you back)
(Uhh...why do I have this song?)

15. How does the world see you?
The time has come- Hillsong
(time has come to..?)

16. How do you deal with problems in your life?
Dead Wrong- The Fray
(Right. I deal with stuff wrongly sometimes /:)

17. What do you really think of yourself?
Dead!- My Chemical Romance
(I do feel dead...)

18. What is your sense of style like?
My Interpretation-Mika
(I wear what I think is nice)

19. Do people talk a lot about you?
Revolution- Hillsong
(I'm make revolutions?)

20. What do guys want from you?
Someone To Love- Nelly Furtado
(Okay...right.)

21. What's your best feature?
Feelin' Good- The Pussycat Dolls
(So my best feature is feeling good?)

22. What makes you happy?
Fighting- Fall Out Boy
(Fighting makes me happy (: usually.)

23. What's the key to your heart?
Sell me Candy- Rihanna
(you could try (:)

24. What does your physical appearance look like?
Blessed- Hillsong
(I'm BLESSED (: YAYE!)

25. How will your next school year be?
The takedown- Yellowcard
(Takedown of what?)

26. How will your week be?
Magnificant- Hillsong
(okay. YOU SURE? Its the first week of school.)

27. How about your day?
Forever- Rebecca St. James
(It would last FOREVAAAA)

28. What's your deepest desire in life?
Sleep- My Chemical Romance
(Wow. My desire is sleep)

29. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
Fame < Infamy- Fall Out Boy
(uhh...? any suggestions?)

30. What's your theme song?
Lollipop- Mika
(This song rawks (: Rachel you wanted this song...Ironic)

Hahas.