Friday, June 6, 2008 @ 9:35 PM
Heys (: I haven't posted for some time
cause I'm too lazy to post. Yeps so here I am...hahas. My dad got me this Ferrari model thing which you have to put together. Even before we (dad and I) started I already got super glue on my hands and almost stuck my fingers together. In the process of making the the model I probably got like a third of the tube on my hands. Hahas. We spent 8 hours on it and now I have a really awesome canary yellow Ferrari on my com table.
I really miss talking to my friends now...my bro has been using both the house phone and handphone like FOREVAAAA. 10 hours a day. Yeps. LIKE A GURLLL. I can't use the house phone, and I can't use the com, so I stole his laptop and here I am. (:
I'm watching Narnia now. The first one. I just opened the box today after it has been collecting dust for the past half year. It has a map, bookmarks and postcard. Hahas. I seriously need to go out more. Anyways sec 4 farewell is coming up soon. We only have one sec 4. CAROOO (: Esther Lee made us do videos for them so we did our version of some song which I forgot. Hahas. Anyways we'll see it. I'm really bored now...