Monday, May 5, 2008 @ 10:11 PM
You know all this while I been thinking. A lot. I've been thinking about my life and what is happening right now. I'm too tired to post all that now but I shall post about them. I really enjoy YM at church although there is no one from MG. Jestyn is a great leader but he's going to NS soon so that's sad. Russ is so funny. All the jokes. He can do the rubik(?) cube so quickly...hahas. My group is so fun to be with. I haven't attended for some time last month. All the cramming. I'm also Clara's "tutor". I'll help her with all her work. PL work is easier than ours. But still, MG rocks (: Our worship is GREAT! If I could describe it-awsome. Although it may not be like chapel, its still worshiping GOD and worshiping GOD is awsome. But usually I can't sing cause if I do, I can only sing LOW songs cause I have a low singing voice. If I sing a high song, I would usually sing in the same key, but in the lower key. So usually during worship, if I sing, I would be straining my voice cause everyone can sing high except me
and if they make me sing, my voice may crack. Maybe I have a guy's voice...hahas.
I shall be posting more of my "thinking" soon. I would post quite a bit on worship and me(NO I'm not EGO).
God is awsome...
He is awsome...