Thursday, April 3, 2008 @ 10:50 PM
Okay so yesterday I was so angry at Miriam larhhs...I shall tell you why.
1. She grabbed the mike from Ina while she was still talking. NO ONE DOES THAT TO INA.
2. She shouted into the mike like 3 times. Her voice is already loud without shouting, with shouting you have to cover your ears, so shouting + mike + echos = deafness. Marissa had some ringing voice in her ears after that.
3. She shouted at Amadea and Ina.
4. She pushed Amanda on her arm which had a bandage as she wanted to talk to Mrs Choo who was infront of her so she could SWEETTALK to her and didn't say sorry.
I'm sorry if you're a really good friend of Miriam but I AM VERY ANGRY.
Ohh and today, SOMEONE(can't type her name-IT will contaminate my blog but I think most of you know her...YOU KNOW the one that stands infront of me and thinks she's damn cool but she isn't...THAT ONE) and Xu Suan were " frolicking" as they called it. I think they were more like moving unnecerialy and ISN'T POINTING FINGERS AND JABBING THEM WHILE SKIPPING IN CIRCLES LAME??? And she still had the nerve to say I was lame when I told them to stop it. In fact she said I should have some fun in my life. That is just so IRRATATING. I may allow some to tell me what to do but this is going overboard. Just what is her problem...and when I hold grudges against people, I won't forget them for a long time and I'll make sure they know it. I'm sorry. I should be good but I am really like this...HEHS
And Miss Gan was picking on me...
PE was okay. We were doing our gym today. I had to shout/scream at Mr Ng just to get his attention and I already have a chough. Ohh and when I shouted, people were staring at me. Then while we were in the gym, Amadea said, "LOOK! Its the PORCUPINE-CUM-FISH!" She's refering to Melvin Cheong(?). Explanation, He has hair like a porcupine and eyes like a fish-on the side of the face.
HAhas.
I'll post more tomorrow.
After swim finals.