Wednesday, March 5, 2008 @ 8:52 PM
Yesterday CIP
Last Cip
I was shouting at Yao Yang cause he:
- Did not listen to me
- Did not do his work
- Pretended not to know how to do his work
- Act stupid
- Procrestinate
A lot more...
I was telling someone " Im gonna get sore throat tomorrow(today)"
AND I DID
Today
I fell asleep during IT
and history
and chinese
not physically (except for IT)
but mentally
GBBB
Rachel forgot to bring her gituar so I tried to help her but no one was at home to bring a gituar.
I forgot my bible and journal
We had drill today.
Even though I had a sore throat, I could still say my Dua(?)
Sabina said some of the commands on the wrong foot.
Ruth tried to do drill in the loband but while we were marching, she suddenly stepped out, causing me and Cara to lose pace or whatever you call it.
Ina started comanding Sabina, Ruth and Robyn(who was the only sec 1 in my contingent) when Miss Toh came up and scolded us for laughing while they were marching.
And that made me angry ):
SO that's it
See ya