Monday, March 3, 2008 @ 8:03 PM
WHY I hate (Insert teacher[s] Names)
LAOSHI(Teo LL)
-She stalks me.
-Seriously. She stood next to me even after I changed seats.
-She hates Esther Lee and Ina.
-She hates me too.
-She made us write zhouji saying "SORRY" and why we were 15 minutes late from LA in LT2.
Mrs Florence Lim(?)
-She hates me.
-She scolded me 4 TIMES today.
-She hates it when she does not know how to use the com.
-The fact that she is so bad tempered makes her more hate-able.
Enough hates.
Umm I forgot why I was posting...
Uhh
...
I seriously FORGOT...
NOW I REMEMBER (:
I hate my results.
I got highest for Physics, Bio, Lang Arts Compre so far.
Getting the highest is no good.
Makes people think your a smartass.
Tmw is last CIP day
yay(:
Though I may miss them...
I shall post some pictures soon
SO LOOK OUT (:
and..
DO THE QUIZ ON MY PROFILE (: