Monday, February 25, 2008 @ 11:26 AM
I am back (:
Monday I had worship practice. We ended like at 5.30. We had do change songs so many times -.-
Yesterday I had the tuitioning. I was shouting at Yao Yang and Jia Yong because they were not studying. In the end, we split them up (: Ina are you obsessed with Christoper or what. I mean the two of you exchanged phone numbers.
GB was so fun today (: We had to take measurements for boots. I am 39. Is that considered big? Anyway I kept turning down the voloume for my gituar cause I thought my gituar was too loud. Ms Ng told as during debrief that they could not hear us after we turned down the volume. Heheh. I ordered XL for my uniform :p I think its too big. My hat is L so I think its too small. Yan if yours is XL can I borrow it? Anyaway, I am so happy there was GB today. I totally forgot about all my troubles (: My birthday is coming soon (: What will I get (: